From October 6th to 8th, 2015, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Manufacturing and Technology Show will be taken place in Wisconsin, United States. This is one of the most prominent manufacturing show of the United States. Hosted once every two years, it is the biggest B2B/B2C commercial show of the Central West America, with the hope to bring new business cooperation opportunities for firms working in manufacturing and supporting industry.
For further development of the achieved results of Trade Promotion program in 2015, the America Market Department has planned to organize a Visiting delegation of industrial and supporting industry product development in the United States, with the focus on joining the Wisconsin Manufacturing and Technology Show.
The program was hosted by the America Market Department in cooperation with Vietnam Trade Office in the United States.
The purpose of the program is to promote export of Vietnam’s products in the field of supporting industry in the US market; connect Vietnamese engineering enterprises with the US market, in order to increase the competitiveness of mechanical products from Vietnam.
Time: from 4th to 13th, October 2015.
Timeline: Milwaukee – South Dakota – Los Angeles
– Exhibition at Wisconsin Manufacturing and Technology Show. This is one of the most prominent manufacturing show of the United States, and the biggest in Central West America. Hosted once every two years, the Wisconsin Manufacturing and Technology Show brings together a comprehensive and diverse product range in manufacturing and supporting industry, includes:
– Spare parts, equipments, hand equipments for the automobiles and motorcycles industry.
– Cutting, welding equipments and assembly of metal, shock machines, presses, saws and cutting machines, lathes lace, packaging machines, machine tools, grinding machines, thread cutting machine, etc…
– High technology products such as micromachining production technology, laser machines, robotics, nanotechnology, energy saving devices, etc…
– Supporting industry
– Supporting industry products such as surface coating material, air filtration systems, composite, molding, polishing, lubricants, mechanical engineering materials, etc …
– Conference/workshop with commercial enterprises specialized in manufacturing for the cooperation in mechanical engineering product supply.
– Meeting with importing and distributing enterprises specialized in manufacturing and supporting industry products.
– Visit Chicago firms specialized in manufacturing.
Supports for the participating firms:
– Cover cost for exhibition booths renting.
– Assists in logistics, visa application.
America Market Department – Ministry of Industry and Trade gladly announce on the establishment of the program and highly encourage Vietnam firms to join us.
For other firms who wish to introduce their products in the United States, please send your prototypes and related documents to the America Market Department.
Please send to: Nguyễn Tú Anh, Expert, America Market Department. Phone: 22205481/ 096 886 5299. Email: email@example.com. For firms who wish to join us, please contact miss Tu Anh for the registration form in joining the Delegation. Deadline: September 15th, 2015.
Source: Ministry of Industry and Trade website